Tuesday 2 September 2014

LOOK POST | The Basics



Hi guys and girls! Happy Spring!
After endless begging, my niece
agreed to snap a few shots of me in this outfit I wore to class at uni on Saturday.

Of course, I didn't wear these killer boots to class because anyone whose anyone knows that one does NOT wear heels to campus! Especially not to UWC and if you want to survive the day. All the other pieces of my outfit is what I ACTUALLY wore. Laughs.



These are my must haves for winter transition to spring:

1. The black leather/pleather biker jacket

2. Great fitted denim jeans

3. A winter hat which shapes your face well

4. Great boots, rider,heels or wedge boots are a must!

5. And of course, a brilliant lip colour!

PS: By the number of pics taken, I am sure you can tell how much I've missed blogging! 

Outfit details

Jeans, shoes, hat & jacket | Mr Price 

Taupe top | Milla for YDE 

Watch | Guess 

Ring & earings | Rebel funk 

Lip color | Revlon scarlet flame

Thank you for reading today!

Love, 

Iptishaam






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great tips on transitional pieces, I always struggle with that. I especially love that top and hat, also I'm very happy that you decided to keep posting.

    X Lauren
    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And u definitely qualify to be our spring queen here on camp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babes! Thank you for the kind words! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!