Tuesday 14 January 2014

REAL TALK : 10 random facts about me

 Hey Guys & Girls!
A few days ago Stitched was once again nominated for a Liebster Award, one for which I am so grateful for! Thank you to Nabeelah from the The Fab diary. Check her oh-so-cool blog out HERE

Nabeelah requested that the bloggers who were nominated write down 10 random facts about themselves. Honestly, I have been thinking all weekend on what to put out there as 'random' due to the fact that I consider myself to be a very basic person. (Okay,Kinda). 

Here it goes:


1.I started working from the age of 17, hence the fact that I have 5 years retail experience. 

2.The reason for me hating bananas is because when I was small I use to vomit every time I ate it.


3. My mother gave birth to me when she was 40. Making her 62!

4.In primary school I pretended to faint just to go home because I didn't want to write a math test. 


5.Shoes over handbags, Handbags over food. 


6.I'm a grade 8 English teacher.

7. My mxit name was ASIAN PERSUSION (cheezy).

8. I own one Zara Jacket which I am obsessed with.
 
9. If I could be a barbie doll, I'll be one of barbies' friends', the asian looking one. 



10. This year will be a very busy year for me,I've started a brand new teaching job, I'm doing my honors this year and getting married. YIKES!!! 

Wish me luck? 

THANK YOU FOR READING

xoxo 

Iptishaam 

4 comments:

  1. glad you did the post the ten random post were rather interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhaa look mxit name loool aha omg lool but this post is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    Even though we're halfway through, goodluck with the busy year :)

    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!