Thursday 9 January 2014

LOOK POST | SIMPLE ,

 Hey Guys & Girls! Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. While most bloggers are re-capping on the last years' happenings, Myself and Nur are stopping on the side of random roads to take pictures! 

And that's basically where the following look post begun. I entitled this look 'SIMPLE' due to the fact that that is exactly what this look is- SIMPLE. With that being said, it is also how I'd like to start off my year with look posts which embody simplicity (hopefully). 




The sweatshirt-which reminds me A LOT of Riri's style- I bought at Cotton On. The boots which you can view HERE
is an item which I can't go without. It is for this reason that I am so thankful to Cape Town for its wet weather we've been having lately. 



I have a feeling that these Utility Boot Cats and the Timberland will be on SUPER TREND for next Autumn/Winter (Well, I'm hoping it is). The rest of the look is a combination of undone hair and burgundy lips, My fav! 





What do you think about taking random pics on sides of roads? 
 
Have a stunning Friday and weekend <3

xoxo

Ipti
 

 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!