Thursday, 9 March 2017

3 GORGEOUS WAYS TO WEAR DENIM- PART 2 | SATURDAY INSPIRATION

Welcome to the second part of my Denim series! A huge thank you for all the love I received from you on my social media platforms w.r.t my previous look (view here!). It really warms my heart when I am supported, it motivates me to continue doing what I love. And makes me feel amazing that my voice is acknowledged. 

I haven't done 'Random' babbling for some time now and I thought HEY why not 'cause I've had crazy random epiphanies of late that I managed to place into five points. Here goes: 

Random... 

1. We often invest ourselves in people who don't value us or our time. Break free. 

2. Some people may have 1 or 2 outta "flaws" while others have a 1000 inner. Just because yours are inner doesn't give you the leverage to judge others. (Know your place?)

3. A weak man can't love a strong woman. He wouldn't know what do with her. 

4. Some 'older' folk use their age to impose power onto those seemingly 'younger'.Being in a position of 'power' as a young teacher, I've never made my students to feel 'less' than I. I didn't demand this highty tighty shitty respect, but earned it. It was through this that I became a warrior teacher. #Fearless 

5. What you allow is what will continue. 

About this look... 

For this particular denim look I wanted to create a chic and comfortable Saturday (out with the girls) kind of outfit. I've opted to show you how I would wear the classic knee length denim dress.I like that this dress buttons all the way down so it gives the freedom to wear it open as a longer length denim shirt over fitted jeggings and a tee. Also, it's flattering for almost all body types (win!!). 


To compliment my outfit 4flavour Accessories was kind enough to send over this really cool fedora inspired hat. I really love wearing hats in summer as it saves me so much time with hair styling and on top of that it gives such a chic look to a 'boring' outfit. If you a bit weary about wearing a hat try pairing it with boyfriend jeans, a statement tee, a stylish handbag and you ready for lunch with the girls. These laced heels are such an easy walk though. That's why I thought it a great idea to pair it with this Saturday outfit. You can view more of this shoe story over here! 


Denim Dress//HnM, Necklace//Iconic, Watch//Fossil, Tan Tote Bag//Old Navy, Hat// 4Flavour available at YDE, Shoes// Mr Price online 
Thank you for taking the time to read today. Be sure to follow and like me on Instagram & Facebook


1 comment:

  1. Nawekenya offers best African adornments and Handmade cowhide shoes with best quality.African print satchel are accessible at low cost with Fair exchange mark. we are giving you choices for the African accessories, high quality cowhide shoes, African print tote, reasonable exchange mark Kenya, maasai belts and maasai canine collars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!