Friday 24 February 2017

3 GORGEOUS WAYS TO WEAR DENIM THIS SUMMER - PART 1


Welcome to part one of my denim series. I created this series based on the fact that I know for sure each and every one of us has at least one, two or three denim items in our closet. It may be in the form of a denim jeans (skinny, straight cut or bootlegged), a denim shirt (cropped, rustic in color or the traditional Levi strauss one) and of course the edgy denim dress that transcends through the seasons: In summer with sandals or pretty heels and Autumn with leggings and boots. 

For this look I decided to bring the 70's inspired bell-bottom jeans back in style! I remember when this made a come back a few years back, I'd often wear it to work dressed slightly down for a more formal look and so that I could be taken 'seriously' by my students (laughs). Needless to say the ones who had an eye for style thought that it was pretty dope.  For this look I decided to pair it with this beautiful chiffon blouse from Zara which I purchased in Riyadh when they had their end of season summer sale (score!!). If you're a shorty, these jeans give you the opportunity to wear pretty heels that will give the appearance of longer legs. The Diamante choker from 4flavour Accessories is a piece I selected from their summer range. I love chokers. So by adding this diamante one to my collection was a no brainer. It's perfect for a night out on the town with the girls or a seriously decked out event at a luxurious hotel. 

I hope you've enjoyed reading my post today and keep a look out for the next two parts of my denim series that'll inspire you to wear denim-gorgeously-this summer! Want to keep up with me? Follow me on Instagram and Like me on Facebook. 

Top//Zara, Jeans//Mr Price, Shoes//Aldo, Bag// YSL, Watch//Fossil, Rings & Choker//4Flavour Accessories available at YDE


Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!