Wednesday 22 February 2017

DATE NIGHT GLAM MAKE UP LOOK


Diamante choker and earrings: 4Flavour Accessories

As much as I take pride in great skin care products (read it here), similarly, I take pride in caking my face with 'good' make-up. On average, I spend about 30-40 min to apply full face make-up and the rest of the time when I am not caking my canvas, I am bare faced giving my pores a chance to breathe. I am currently doing this "thing" that if I ain't posing for photo's for my blog, seeing someone relatively 'important' then NO I will not be caking face. And I have to admit, my skin is loving it. 

 I created this romantic look as part of my "Denim" series which is supposed to hit this week. The look was captured through the lens of Capturing Concepts photography so watch this space eh? Below I list some of the products I used to achieve this sultry Date night glam post V-day make-up look. 
As cheesy as this MAY sound. Valentines day is certainly everyday (Awwww!!). How pretty are the images down below though? I managed to re-arrange my lounge table to make a pretty back drop for this make-up post! Comment below and let me know what you think of it? 
To keep up to date with me and my blog follow us on Instagram and Like us on Facebook

The eyes 
Morphe Palette in 35N 
Essence "I love extreme Mascara" 
'Colors'by Foschini Eyeliner  
Red Cherry Lashes in #202 
MAC brushes for eye shadow application in #252 and #275 

The Face 
Benefit Pore Professional Primer 
Catrice Prime & Fine color corrector 
MAC concealer in NC 35
MAC Water weight liquid foundation in NC 30 
MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC 30 
Essence "Shape your face" contouring palette 
Garnier Pure Active Micellar cleansing water make-up remover 

The Cheeks
MAC blush in the color 'Sunbasque' 
Anastasia Beverley Hills highlighter 
MAC fan brush for highlighter application in 494 SE 

The lips 
MAC in the shade 'Ruby Woo'
MAC lip liner pencil in the shade 'Cherry' 
Kylie Jenner lip kit in the shade 'Mary Jo K'


Love, 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!