Saturday 20 September 2014

NOW TRENDING | The Kimono

Last week sometime I got invited to the Forever 21 event and received a R 1000 shopping voucher! (Lucky me).  The Kimono is just one of the items I bought and is definitely on my list as one of my Summer must-haves. 

What I LOVE about this Kimono is that it's a light weight fabric with a longer back and layered front. Also, the Aztec like print gives your entire outfit a perfect Bohemian (link!) twist.  

Needless to say I cannot wait to wear it on scorching hot summer nights over flowing dresses and fitted jeans. 

This look post was taken after an interview with AnNur. Myself and Fatima wanted to do a look post for the longest time now and we decided that seeing that I am "dressed" up, why not take a few pics with her super cool camera. Honestly, it was tough selecting the pics for the blog 'cos all of them are SO cool.

PS: Check this look out on AN-NUR in November sometime which airs every Saturday morning at 11 AM. 


 
 
 
 
 


Kimono|Forever 21
Canary yellow blouse| Milla By YDE
Shoes| Foschini 
Boyfriend Jeans,Ring| Woolworths
Scarf| China Town 

A huge shukran to my girl Fatima Khan-Wise for taking these stunning pics! 

Love,

Iptishaam 






2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!