Wednesday 30 July 2014

LOOK BOOK | Modest Inspiration


When I was approached by Shanaaz from Cape Town 360 to be stylist for an up and coming Eid catalogue I was both excited and nervous. I suppose I never viewed myself as a stylist but of course I am always up for a challenge. 

When I think back to the photo shoot, I would say that the hardest part of playing stylist was the fact that I had to style ladies who were already fashionable and trendy individuals. No duh! Most of them were some of Cape Towns trendiest bloggers!


Needless to say, I felt like I was in my element when I styled these- already gorgeous - ladies! I even asked Aneesa (our photographer) about how one would 'get in' to this industry! I was seriously considering a career change! Insha-Allah (God willing) one day! 

On another note, I hope that you had a blessed and a happy Eid and I hope it was spent with amazing people who only brings joy to your soul. I know I certainly did. On a personal note this is the last Eid that I'll be in my parents home. Next year I'll be a married woman (Inshallah)

Have a look at the little preview of our Eid inspiration pieces and click here! to view the entire catalogue! 

Thank you for reading today and I hoped that you have been inspired by our designers AMAZING collection!  

PS: Follow these bloggers to be inspired by their great style and awesome content!

Love,
Iptishaam 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!