Saturday 12 July 2014

LOOK POST | THE PLEATED SKIRT





Hey Everyone, just thought I would share this look post with you. Truthfully, I was a little skeptical to be putting up this post. One: because its similar to my Modestly cropped post, well it is similar because it was taken on the SAME day and the only thing that changed was the bottoms, shoes and the way the shirt is styled. Secondly, because I got unnecessary heat on Facebook about how that post is NOT Hijaab. It wasn't meant to be. Like I didn't wake up that morning and decided to flaunt Hijaab.

I'm moody. 

Damn. 

Like can you sense the moody undertone in my writing? 

I'm currently going through a crazy time with a LOT of things. I don't want to bore you with the deets but I am hoping that the storm passes SOON.  

I know that tomorrow I will regret this, lol. Initially, I wanted to post something fun like 'HOW TO WEAR A PLEATED SKIRT', but that would be fake cos I wouldn't be passionate about it. Instead, I'm honest enough to admit that I am moody. (Laughs) Perhaps moody is not even the right word to use.

On a lighter note, I hope that you are enjoying the month of Ramadaan & please don't forget to PRAY for the people of Gaza and all people going through hardships around the world Insha-Allah. May the almighty accept all our dua's / prayers, Ameen. 

Love, 

Iptishaam  


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!