Monday 2 September 2013

Hello August, G'bye August: Beauty Buys

Hello Everyone! The month of August has come and gone by so quick. So quick that I didn't have enough time to share my August beauty buys with you. My reason- according to me - for buying so many beauty products this month was to get out of the little rut  I was in in July. But alas! I am back to being me again and for that I am so GRATEFUL.

Morrocon Argon oil shampoo & conditioner/ Avon Milk & Honey face wash,treatment and moisturizer/Goji Berry body wash/Rejuvenating spray/Lemon & Lime body butter/ Woolworths make-up fix spray/ Avon Hair brush.    








thank you for reading! 

Expect a Beauty Review on one of these products soon'ish. 

Love

Iptishaam <3


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!