Sunday 22 September 2013

NOW TRENDING | MIDI RINGS

Hey Everyone! I hope your Monday is off to a good start. Today we having a little look at a trend which is making it big amongst bloggers, socialites and celebs - The Midi rings. 
 

What are midi rings? 

 A midi ring, where 'midi' stands for 'midway' is a ring which is suppose to go only up until just a little below the nail. (Laughs) explaining such details is not exactly what I am good at, But hey you understand what I'm 'tryna' say?

What do I think about this trend? 

When I first saw Midi Rings on popular celebs like Riri I thought 'HEY I LOVE it!' I think that it is the perfect feel of 'cool' meets edgy. I also love the fact that midi rings can give you a sense of looking 'chic' without over-doing it with your clothing. Minimalism is key. 

The midi ring trend, like leather pieces for this season wasn't BOOM all up in your face, it was subtle, slow processing and went viral (Like mushrooms blooming, LOL, yes I just compared it to 
mushrooms). 




Where Can U get Midi-rings? 

I have done my research here and there: I have seen that Sass Diva have gorgeous statement pieces. They had a pack of 3 for 75 ZAR. Although they have a five pack ring set with different elements on like crosses and so forth for 85 ZAR,in my opinion  that seems to be more worth it . 




What are your thoughts on the midi-ring trend? 

Drop me a comment <3

Love 

Ipti..

oh, and don't forget to click on 'Join this site'. 

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!