Friday 27 September 2013

Ghetto Avenue


Hi Everyone and Happy Friday!

On Tuesday my mom celebrated her birthday along with family and friends, it was also Heritage day. Everyone met up at my Grandma's place for lunch followed by cake and tea. It's always exciting going to my grandparents, mostly because they live in the heart of the Cape flats- Mannenberg. 



I decided to have my beloved Kiki take some pictures of me in the 'ghetto'. 'They're quite raw' is what I told Kiki after having a look at them.     



This one was the most striking to me ...

 Thanks For reading guys and girls!

Love 

Ipti


Photo Credit: KikiCoCo photography 


4 comments:

  1. You pull off hijab look and scarf very well! It suits you,pretty!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I adore the "ghetto" backdrop! Were the people not staring at you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun :-) yes there were people who were staring, they are not use to someone taking fashion pics in the ghetto i suppose, lol. But it was a different experience for me. I would Def do it again. Lol, need to get outta my element.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!