Monday 6 June 2016

Essence 'Keep it Perfect' make-up fixing spray Review

Photo Credit: Stitchedtheblog
Essence SA was so cool to send me through an awesome make-up package that I cannot wait to blog about over here. Although I did do a little sneak peak of what was in the package a few days ago on my snap! Don't follow me yet? You can do so by typing in the handle IptixCT. 

When they sent me a press release on what was NEW on the market;their make-up fixing spray was something that screamed TRY ME. I was pretty eager to try, seeing that it was spanking new and also because I literally only used two other brands before and was looking for some others. Read more for 4 things I love about this product.

4 things I love about this product . . .

1.  Lasts for more than 10 hours with a refreshing effect. Tried and tested guys. 

2. So compact. The 50ml fixing spray was able to fit in my already-full make-up bag which is a total winner.

3. This product is not tested on animals.(yay!)

4.  It is fragrance free and does not weigh your make-up down as it has a light 

transparent formula.The fixing spray lies on the make-up like a protective layer and ensures 

a long-lasting finish.

Available at Clicks stores for R57.95

Do follow them below ... 

Facebook www.facebook.com/essencesouthafrica

Instagram www.instagram.com/essence_cosmetics

Twitter www.twitter.com/essence_ZA

xo

 Iptishaam  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!