Tuesday 22 December 2015

Summer in HNM

Hi Darlings! 

Wool Jumper- HnM  Boyfriend Jeans - Woolies Shoes - Daniella Michelle - Watch - Guess 
Accessories - Mr P Lip Color- MAC in 'whirl'


So as promised, here is the outfit post Myself and Miskaa managed to pull together round about the time when my school hosted its annual Charity for the senior citizens of the community. This shoot was taken before and I eventually arrived -slightly late- (Laughs) with all the crockery that still had to be set up. More about that day on Instagram! Follow if you aren't already! 

About this Look ... 

I'll be totally honest, I wasn't invited to the HnM launch which took place a few months back. I wasn't really phased cause I knew that everything that I needed to see was posted on Insta like from EVERYBODY. The whole do looked great and amazing and all those pretty words. I needed to have a look for myself. I then went like two weeks after it opened. 



I then scored me this lovely baby blue jumper for under R200, very light weight and can be worn especially on those summer nights next to the pool or for a late night drive to the beach (IF you do those things, I know I do!).  I also picture myself pairing it for a more formal occasion like a wedding in Autumn with a poofy skirt and killer heels and not forgetting a perfectly styled turban to capture the look nicely together



These Woolies boyfriend jeans is a great fit for me, not too tight and not too loose, just how I prefer it to be. These Daniella Michelle cork wedges were a must have when I spotted them at the Zoom Factory Outlet Store in Paarden Eiland a few months back, and goody for me they were having a sale! 





Plenty of people have been asking me about my shades. These are cheapies from Mr Price! Bought them a while back when I was very into cat eye! But then again, I don't think I'll ever leave that phase. Cat eye shades is so classy! And this pretty lip color is from MAC (obvz) in 'whirl'. It reminds me of Kylie Jenner! I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. But hey, i like the fact that it gives my lips a more fuller look . 



I hope you had a great start to your Tuesday and I'd like to know how you would pair this jumper? 

PS: expect some exciting news to be announced soon! Hint: 4Flavour Accessories. Go ahead and give them a follow! 

Love, 

Iptishaam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!