Wednesday 16 December 2015

Its been a while

                   

                   Hi Everyone! 

It's been a while since I last wrote anything related to blogging! I'm SO glad I'm finally on holiday so that I could blog MORE just because I have the time and I love it so much! You probably wondering where I've been anyway?! 

BUSY!! Especially the last few months of this year is probably the most busiest time in a teachers life. You see, I needed to prepare my learners for finals, assist them in completing any outstanding tasks, set up exam Q papers, marking over 500 scripts, moderating (this is where we check the quality and accuracy of one anothers work) and then -the best feeling of all- handing in your marks! And all of this came with a strict dead line! 

Finally, I managed to hand my report cards on time and had the pleasure of reaping the rewards of learners glowing faces when they open their report cards and realise that they were proceeding to the next grade! In that moment I am smothered with hugs and an abundance of love from the student who I thought hated me all this time (laughs). 

Then there are the unfortunate few who didn't progress to the next grade. Let's just say I had some twin savers with me and a rehersed speech about not giving up and that everyone fails and it's not the end of the world (etc,etc,etc). But Alas nobody could prepare me for the sobs and a downpour of emotions from an-already emotionally driven-Teen! 

At that moment I dazed out of my window and realized that this is probably how I will be holding my kids one day (just a random thought)! 

So think about all those things and STILL finding the time to blog!! 

And that's not even all... 

But that may be for another blog post. 

PS: expect a look post coming soon! 

 Love, 

Iptishaam 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!