Monday 27 July 2015

STYLE CONTRIBUTOR

The month of Ramadaan has just passed us and I feel like I've used it to my fullest. Well, I always feel that here and there I could probably improve. After a three week holiday from work, I feel absolutely refreshed and rejuvenated to start the ride and grind process again. 

I think that every profession should go on a three week holiday. It does wonders for the soul! Even though I am back at work I still feel the need to spend hours on sites like GroupOn  for local inexpensive holidays! My feet are always itchy for travelling, I am telling you the road trip had something to do with that. 

Well, back to what I wanted to talk about, I am the newest Style Contributor for Style Africa Fashion Network and I am so stoked because once a week I get to post a fashion mood board on anything that's trending at the moment. And for those of you who Follow Me on Instagram would see that a few months ago I started compiling work wear mood boards for those of you who needed a little bit of style inspiration for work. 

I started this because I recently got a ton of emails of folks asking me some tips on how to dress for work, and of course I thought it to be a great opportunity for me to kind of fill the niche in the market. I think that the only thing that I'm so bad at is to keep this on a regular. And sure, I don't want to be one of those people who promise you things and I don't deliver. (Laughs) Nur always comments by saying that I am often too hard on myself when it comes to producing work. I tend to check and re check every detail before I press the PUBLISH button! 

Do let me know what you think, your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Style Africa above for your daily Fashion fix! 

Love, 

Iptishaam 



 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!