Monday 6 May 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW : NIVEA SHOWER AND SHAVE

My 1st product review

A few months back i walked into Clicks and saw that the Nivea shower and shave was on a promotion. After reading the 'loveliness' about it at the back of the product i was keen on giving it a try(Of course at this point i had no idea that I'd put it on my blog). (Laughs).

Then what happened?? 

Well i did not try it immediately. Last month was the first time i had an opportunity to try out the product. The texture is not gel but rather a smooth 'soapie' texture. When rubbing it on the area to be shaved, it quickly erupts into a foam which makes shaving your legs and underarms effortless. This leaves your skin moisturized, hydrated and SOFT AND SHINY. 

Why I <3 it...

I love how you can shave on the one hand and shower with the SAME product on the other. This is the perfect product to use if you are in a rush in the morning and forgot to shave the night before AND its like 30 degrees outside and you NEED to wear that shorts.. Okay.. Bit dramatic? But these things happen. Best be prepared with Nivea shower and shave. 

Always a pleasure writing to you<3 

Iptishaam Davids

The front of the product

The back<3

2 comments:

  1. Heard great things about this. I need a new shaving gel so I'm so buying me this. Great Review.

    Catriona @ Precious Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a great product! Thank you for stopping by! Love it when i see new faces:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!