Thursday 21 April 2016

5 Cozy Autumn Outfits which will make you swoon

So the internet is filled with Autumn inspiration and I am happy to say that I am going to fill that blob of cyber space. Most of the items shown below don't really fulfill any 'trend'... To me, clothing and the key to having great style should be about setting your own trends and I hope that you see that in my outfits as much I think I portray that about myself. Most of what is below is how I tend to feel on that day and I suppose most of what was selected was , let's say, mood-dependent. 

Sometimes you'll find me in a jeans and sneaks and other times in A-line dresses and a great pair of heels. Even to school (which is my full time job-FYI)  I usually tone it down a little by dressing more modestly. That would mean making sure that my butt is covered cause , well, I teach growing adolescents! 

Peruse through these looks and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear whether you think I should continue. Comment below to let me know. 

xo

Iptishaam 

ALL IMAGES CREATED USING THE POLYVORE APP 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!