Monday 28 March 2016

A dazzling Diesel night

LIFE has a tendency to get so hectic and plans often fall through the mat if you not completely focused. Much how I was about a week ago. I was invited to the ultra cool #DieselWatefront event, and of course I was pretty excited until I realized that my long-awaited holiday and the event was scheduled in the same week! 

In anyway, I had to think fast and I couldn't let this go by without it being covered. I was so relieved when Megan Jonkers, one of Stitched The Blogs readers, agreed to be the correspondent for the event. 

Thank you sweety! 

Below is Megans impression of what she thought about the store opening. 

PS: Another FAB comp coming soon. 

xo 

Iptishaam 




"Hello Stitched the blog readers 

 I attended the Diesel Store launch on behalf of Iptishaam for the blog.
When I saw her post on facebook about looking for an event correspondent, i immediately emailed her without thinking twice. I was so happy when she emailed back saying that I could attend the launch of the Diesel store at the V&A Waterfront on Wednesday, 23 March 2016.I love attending events and always have FOMO when I see event photo’s all over social media.
 The red carpet was rolled out in front of the store and I was greeted by welcome drinks. It was a relaxed welcome because I got there early and didn’t have to squeeze in between crowds trying to move around (which became the case later on). 




‘Stunning’ was the word that popped into my head once I entered the store, it’s not a big space but the flow of the store was well planned and it was displayed beautifully. The clothes and accessories were simply breath-taking. I was drawn to the leather jackets and jeans in the store. There was a huge variety of stunning jeans; I seriously wish that the jeans display was my personal jeans closet. I also loved the peak caps, jackets and back packs they had in store. Everything is super expensive though and prices from my favourite items ranged from R2599.00- R10 999.00. If you want to add an item from the Diesel store you better save up. Of course, it’s also fun to pop in for some fashion inspiration." 







All images credited to Melissa Bolton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!