Monday 16 February 2015

Review | Wet n Wild THINK PINK

Image Captured BY Capturing Concepts photography 

Hey Everyone! This is my first ever beauty review! I'm not really a beauty review kind of person but I LOVE reading them and I actually do go out and purchase and try a certain product when I really wanna try something that works. I think product reviews are a great way for the consumer to decide whether they would like to purchase a product before spending hundreds of rands. For the longest time now, I wanted to try a new lip colour like this one but a more nude shade I suppose?. I always tend to play it safe when selecting a colour. 


When I purchased this particular shade at Clicks I was so excited to get home to try it out (Yikes). And there I was, jabbing a thick amount of pale pink lipstick to my lips. To my embarrassment, I realised that the colour didn't suit me well- AT ALL. I showed my husband and he said HELL NO. The following day, when I did this particular look post, I decided to dab just a little bit on the top and bottom lip to give a slight pink. Then it started to look humanly appropriate. (Thank Goodness). 

And now I'm loving it. 

The texture is matte and easy to apply and does dry out your lips as long as you apply every two hours. Make sure you dab a small amount on both lips before you end up looking like Nicki Minaj on a bad day. 

Thank you for reading today. 

Have you tried the Wet n Wild range from Clicks ? 

Love, 

Iptishaam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!