Sunday 30 June 2013

Hey Gorgeous Brunch




The first time that I had ANY clue about the fabulous 'Hey Gorgeous' Range was through our great friend Twitter. After seeing ladies rant and rave about the awesome quality products I knew that I wanted a sneak preview of what all the fuss was about. 

The setting 

The brunch took place at the 'Dear Me Brasserie' in the bustling CBD. Upon arrival we were given  AMAZING goodie bags with an interesting cup cake inside which was actually a body scrub (My niece had to find this out the hard way, lol ). The venue upstairs was set as a 'Breakfast at Tiffiny's' being an all white experience with Orange roses complimenting the subtle and unique textures. What I loved about this particular event is that the consumer had the opportunity to test the products before purchasing, this made buying a pleasure!

A little here and there ...

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the oh-so-beautiful and humble Rushda from Rubes Closet, Leana and Pheebs from the Hey Gorgeous  team and also the beautiful Carishma Basday whom I had a very interesting conversation about Rock climbing! All-in-all I felt like it was a great networking experience and  a great way to know the people behind the brand. 

Finally ... 

This week I am wanting to complete my 'How to' posts <3 So watch this space for some great tips. 

Always a pleasure writing 

Iptishaam Davids  

Some fab products! 

Myself & Rushda from Rubes Closet 

The pretty Lady next to me Carishma Basday 

Scrumptious brunch 

Goodie bags upon arrival 

Kiki taking an unexpected pic! (Say cheese?) 

A mini photo-shoot

PHOTO CREDIT : Kauthar Christiaan









7 comments:

  1. Great look! The event looked like a lot of fun! FOMO lol

    xoxo
    nastassha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so quick! I haven't even looked through my photos yet lol. It was great meeting you, thanks for your kind words :-)

    You looked so stylish!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you ladies had a great day! Everyone looked Fab. Also I love the new header!

    O so inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you for taking the time out to read! @ Odette i got tired of my old header,lol, And decided to get new one! Although I am still not entirely happy, lol, so expect some new headers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so much like a friend of mine...Gaadija Davids (not sure her married surname). Any relation of yours?

    www.namusnarratives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look, its super stylish and fitted the event :)
    Those boots are just so gorgeous!!
    xx

    www.theglamlocket.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Annie :-) Your blog is great♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!