Tuesday 20 May 2014

LOOK POST | FLORALS



  Hello Everyone!


 I trust that you had an awesome weekend/week/month so far. I’m really not going to bore you with all my complaints that I have about how hectic my life is at the moment, (LAUGHS). That is actually reserved for a RANT post. 




This look was taken a few weeks back by my amazing photographer- Kiki. Yeah? When last have you heard about her? (lol). She has been as busy as I am so in the meantime Nur takes my pics. Kiki is not my official photographer. I mean, some bloggers has specific photographers out there who are hired and paid to take their pictures for them. To me, that seems more like you are trying to build a brand (which isn’t at all a bad thing) it’s just that by doing this you might be  losing the real essence of what blogging means. 




I don’t know about you, but I tend to take my camera along everywhere, not with the intention that ‘this is blog-worthy’ but when the pictures are eventually taken in really amazing parts of Cape Town, that to me makes the whole idea of being a blogger great.
It is finding that secret spots that makes blogging great, it is the unplanned look-posts, the unedited laughter that makes blogging all worth it for me.



Huh? When did this become THAT kind of post? (Laughs) You see how unplanned and untamed things are? From this might come a meaningful post. (Note: that I am not saying that what I just said is at all meaningful). Hahhaha.
Do me a favor and check out this look post?



Love
Iptishaam

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  2. Iptishaam you look fabulous;) Great post

    www.telmasimplelovesblog.wordpress.com
    Glammed Up Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!