Thursday 1 May 2014

LOOK POST | DENIM,HEELS & that HAT

           Hi Everyone! Happy Holiday! I trust you had a great day.

This is going to be a quickie as I've got an assignment to type up and quite frankly I'm stealing some time over here to share my outfit that I wore today on a little date that I went on with my special someone. 


I love this distressed denim shirt, beige jeggings, grey pointed heels and not forgetting the hat. I adore the hat from Mr price clothing 'cos I feel like it suits my face pretty well. I love how relaxed and chilled this look is. Not too much effort on my side, the hat and shirt shows drama while the neutral basics tones it down a little bit. 



This has become like Murphey's law in fashion language:  Two loud pieces and two neutral pieces to take you from day to night = Perfect outfit <3 







What are some of your laws/rules for dressing ? 

Thank you for reading today <3

xoxo

Iptishaam  

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!