Saturday 19 October 2013

LOOK POST - PEPPER STREET

Hey Everyone, 



I hope that you are having a fab day so far as summer slowly approaches the mother City. My outfit selection includes this fairly simple 'black-peppered' colored dress, neon pink 80's sandal like shoes ,a turban wrap on my head and a body wrap bag. 




All this against a otherwise beautiful isolated street in Cape Town. Lately, I am finding myself choosing my location so wisely, what do you think about my most recent decisions regarding location?




love 

 Iptishaam  

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes look so cute yet comfy! Great background:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really comfortable, it's the kind of heel i can wear 24 hours because it's not that high :-) thanks for reading hun, drop me your website url and I'll be sure to follow

      Delete
  2. Great location and gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :-) i have not heard of your blog lately, where you been?

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!