Sunday 6 October 2013

LOOK POST : VAIN

Hey Ladies and Gents...


My last post did not turn out the way I hoped it would, I was suppose to share the following pics with you and talk about how much I Love my outfit like some kind of vain person. Laughs. But we do it don't we? 

Myself and Nur decided to stop on the side road of De waal drive before our hectic work hours commenced. I opted for this STUNNING (vain!!) canary yellow chiffon shirt and fitted denims and my new babyloves (cut out shoes) from Luella. I added my black and gold quilted bag and a outrageously high-ass bun. 

The wind stirred up a little, so it made my bun look a little CRAZY!!







Have a fashionable day further 

Love 

Iptishaam 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!