Monday 29 July 2013

Guard The Vintage Pop up Party


Along with the Hey Gorgeous Brunch which I attended last week and Saturday I also made my way to the other side of Town to the Circa hotel in which Yusrah held her pop up party. Upon arrival I was greeted by Yusrah herself and her stunning grandma. 

Her living room area was converted into a mini shopping aisle with all things VINTAGE! Personally I am convinced that I belong in the 1920's (I think) as I am always attracted to anything vintage. I love how one can wear something 'modern' and add that little element of surprise, maybe a leather clutch from way back when or an over-sized floral shirt?. No matter what,  you have to love Vintage elements. 

On sale were male and female clothing as well as accessories which ranged from R80-R550 (If i remember correctly). Below are some of the pieces I particularly love, the shoes with leather patches is something I loved the moment I saw it, and it was just my luck as it was a size 4! Unfortunately I did not purchase it as I was a little indecisive about what to pair it with (kicks myself). 

all-in-all a fun and tasty experience (The cupcakes on arrival)

That's all. 

Follow Guard the vintage on twitter for all your vintage Needs! 

Love vintage always 

Iptishaam Davids






Myself and Yusrah 



3 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!