Monday 25 March 2013

HOW TO: CREATE THE PERFECT BALLERINA BUN



MY FIRST BEAUTY TUTORIAL

Many ladies have asked me how I get my perfect ballerina bun. The bun which I am always strutting in my picures. Follow these few easy steps below and you'll be on your way to getting that perfect bun!!







This is what you going to need:
  • A hairbrush
  • hairspray
  • Sillicone
  • bobby pins
  • sock bun
  • 2 pom poms



My hair is quite short, if you have longer, your bun will look great!


Tie your hair up in a high pony tail...

Once in a high pony, put your hair through the sock bun ...

Once the sock bun is on your head, place the cotton pom pom around the sock bun ...


Use Bobby pins to tie the loose ends...

THE FINAL PRODUCT!! Apply hairspray and silicone to tame the excess hair.

Thank you for reading and Good Luck!!

Iptishaam Davids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!