Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Needless to say this year went by super fast! This was by far my most memorable year that I've had: From completing assignment after assignment at University to something less stressful (at least for me) :
Being asked for my hand in marriage by my loving boyfriend. What a year hey!

I'm sure that the next question all of you will be asking yourself is : what are my new year resolutions??

MY TOP TEN  


  1. Completing my final year in Education
  2. Be more motivated to do things i would never see myself doing!
  3. Catch up on some old friends that i never get to see
  4. Smile every morning when i wake up
  5. Appreciate the life i have and people i share it with 
  6. Make a difference in my community
  7. Create a successful blog 
  8. Always to be honest to my readers
  9. BE BOLD!
  10. Live everyday like its my last


PS

This is what i wore for new years eve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! You've made my day!